HELLO EVERYONE!
Here are the items for sale!
[Quantity to be included]PLEASE READ PREVIOUS POST ON INSTRUCTIONS, TERMS & CONDITIONS :3
[sorry for the huge pics]
and...
I understand you might think I'm some scammer or something, since these pics are from the sendmall website. So, I added some of my own pictures :3 (click to enlarge)


1. GREEN PEA MUG
Price: $25
Quantity left: 3







2. Files
Price: $5 each
Quantity left:
GROUP:
SOLD OUTHJL: 1
YS: 1
KJ:
SOLD OUTJM:
SOLD OUTHJB: 1


3. Pair of Socks
Price: $7 each
Quantity left:
HJL: 1
YS: 2
KJ: 2
JM: 2
HJB: 2



4. Post-its
Price: $5
Quantity left: 5



5. Diary
Price: $12
Quantity left:
SOLD OUT

6. Notebook (Slightly smaller than A4)
Price: $8 each
Quantity left:
Dark Grey:
SOLD OUTWhite:
SOLD OUT
Green: 1
Rebirth: 1



7. Stickers
Price: $3 each
Quantity left:
A: 2
B: 1
C: 1
D: 2
E: 1
F:1
what we could have been, 8:15 AM.